Summer Camp at Camp Blue Bay
Beautiful Camp Blue Bay is situated on 179 scenic acres located in East Hampton, New York. The camp site includes beach front property on Gardiner's Bay, and many hiking trails through our wooded property.
- Both Girl Scouts and Non-Girl Scouts alike can sign up as individual campers or go with a friend.
- GSNC's Camp Blue Bay Sleepaway Camp is an American Camp Association accredited camp.
- Camp Blue Bay has an on-site director, who supervises an enthusiastic staff that is carefully screened and chosen for their exceptional ability to work with children. There is a minimum of 8 girls to one adult, exceeding NY State standards.
- We have 1 and 2 week programs for girls entering grades 3-5, grades 6-8 and grades 9-11 in September of 2020.
- Girls entering 1-6 grades can participate in our 4 or 5 day mini sessions.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.