Pumpkin Patch at The Farm- Queen's Botanical Garden
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately.
*Note for Members: You may only claim the number of tickets allowed for your membership type. Multiple order thereafter will be canceled.
Not yet a Member? Starting at just $40, Membership gets you discounts on select programs, year-round FREE garden admission--including on festival days!--and gift shop purchases, parking passes and discounts, reciprocal admissions benefits at over 300 gardens, and more. To become a Member and start enjoying all the benefits, click here: http://queensbotanical.org/membership
Plan Your Day at the Garden: For Pumpkin Patch ticket holders on Halloween, Saturday, October 31, be sure to stay for our Halloween at the Garden event from 12-4pm--included in your Garden Admission!
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
ABOUT TIMED ENTRY FOR PUMPKIN PATCH
- Because space is limited and we must enforce a visitation capacity to ensure that visitors can safely distance themselves, be sure to plan accordingly and arrive within 30 minutes of the time listed on your ticket type.
- Expect to tour through and complete activities in the Patch within approximately 30-45 minutes.
- Keep in mind our health and safety guidelines. Below is more information about capacity and restrictions.
- Ticket fee does not cover parking fees.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and for the health and safety of all visitors, follow our current health & safety guidelines, found on our website: https://queensbotanical.org/hours_admission/#health---safety
- Outdoors, vaccinated visitors and staff are not required to wear masks, regardless of distancing. Individuals may choose to still wear masks.
- Indoors, masks must be worn in shared spaces such as Gift Shop, classrooms, restrooms, etc, unless eating in designated areas.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available at multiple stations throughout the Garden. Feel free to inquire with Staff to help locate the nearest dispenser. Please note: Hand sanitizing does not replace hand washing. CDC recommends washing hands with soap and water whenever possible as it reduces all types of germs and chemicals on hands.
- Restrooms are accessible by the ramp next to the Visitor & Administration Building. Please follow on-site instructions on how to enter restrooms.
- High-touch surfaces are disinfected throughout the day.
- For more information: https://queensbotanical.org/hours_admission
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.